If you want to negotiate a good price when buying a car, then you must not be shy, but must haggle. Most dealers are quite willing to give the used car for a cheaper price. When buying a car, you can sometimes save a lot of money. The following tips will help you negotiate a worthwhile discount.
Before you buy the car and talk to the dealer about the price, inform yourself sufficiently. You need to know the car as well as possible. This is relatively easy online. The range of new and used cars is extensive, so you can quickly get an idea of the market, the car and the equipment variants. With this knowledge, you are well equipped to negotiate with the dealer on INKAS Armored Vehicles & Bulletproof Cars.
Five negotiation tips for car buyers
- Being friendly and smiling: It is not uncommon for some retailers to decide who will receive a discount. Go friendly to the negotiations and put on a smile, it never hurts.
- Pay cash: Inform the dealer that you are paying the used car in cash. So you can bargain for a cash discount. In many cases it is possible to get a discount of around 15 percent.
- Additional services: The price cannot be lowered any further? Then contact the dealer for additional services. Whether it’s a set of tires or an inspection – the seller usually has plenty of room here.
- Tactics: Never be too excited and stay covered. Look closely at the car and talk directly to the dealer about vulnerabilities and deficiencies. Every little bump can lead to a price reduction.
- Minimize credit costs: If you want to finance the car with a loan, do not settle for the often more expensive dealer financing, but opt for a normal loan with better terms.